About Me

My name is Eileen Gonzalez, mother of three and wife residing in Washington Heights New York.

I grew up in public housing in Woodside, Queens. My upbringing was tough, giving me the strength I have today to advocate families in need.

Currently, I am a Family Advocate with a well known social service agency assisting families in targeted high needs neighborhoods. My goal is promote stability in times of turmoil, providing a sense of security when there seems to be none.

My upbringing, being a wife and mother has greatly contributed to my desire to empower families in need. I see first hand the many barriers present in todays society and want to assist policy makers in helping to eradicate such disparities present in high need areas of New York City.

Every parent hopes their child will be better than themselves through empowering them to learn. Families in high need areas tend to be exposed to many influences that can keep the vicious generational in place and my goal is to help break it through motivation, empowerment and attachment to resources.

CONTACT

eileen. gonzalez92@slu.cuny.edu
(646)755-0617

CONTACT ME